Due to the corona virus we have decided to be extra cautious and push our wedding date back to October 17th. The ceremony and reception will both be held at my parents house in Stafford, Va. We will post more details in the next weeks to come.
Jake and I are in the process of building our first home, so if you'd like to get us a gift we are registered on amazon and target, but will also have a new house fund you can contribute to as well. Thank you all so much in advance!